Proposed changes to traffic waiting restrictions in Moseley
The proposed changes to waiting restrictions in Moseley centre can be seen at http://www.martinmullaney.co.uk/images-transport/moseley-tro.pdf - I would be interested in any last minute comments. It is proposed to advertise these changes next Wednesday.
Points to the note:
1) the time notices on the top right hand side of the drawing are not very clear. What they say is "No waiting Mon to Fri 7.30am to 9.30am, 4.30pm to 6.45pm", "No loading 7.30pm to 9.30pm, 4.30pm to 6.45pm", "Parking restricted to 1 hour, Mon to Fri 9.30am to 4.30pm"
2) this proposal will unify waiting restriction times and the days they occur across the centre of Moseley, which presently vary depending on what year the restriction was introduced.
3) Oxford Road will now have all day parking on one side - on the southside from St Marys Row to Ascot Road, on the northside from Ascot Road to School Road
4) Alcester Road will now have day time parking on the west side, south of the St Marys Row junction. It had been removed since there is a pinch point at the Tudor Road junction which caused tailbacks when two lorries tried to pass each other in opposite directions.
5) parking will now be allowed in front of O'Neil's pub on Alcester Road
6) there will now be all day parking on the northside of Woodbridge Road across the railway bridge.