Public meeting on the proposed Tesco's planning application in Moseley
A public meeting has been organized to discuss the proposed redevelopment of the former Meteor Ford car garage at the junction of Oxford Road and St Marys Row, Moseley.
The date and venue of the meeting is
7PM WEDNESDAY 24th MARCH, ST COLUMBUS CHURCH HALL, CORNER OF
CHANTRY ROAD AND ALCESTER ROAD, MOSELEY
The proposed redevelopment of this site includes the following:
· a three storey doctors surgery on the Oxford Road elevation. The Wake Green
· surgery presently on Wake Green Road would move into this.
· a Tesco’s retail unit on the ground floor with its entrance onto St Marys Row and a car
· park to the rear
· on the two floors above the Tesco’s retail unit there would be 14 sheltered residential
· to the rear of the building would be a car park with 114 spaces. The entrance to the
· car park would be off Oxford Road.
At this public meeting, the relevant Planning Officers will be there to note residents comments. The developer will also be there to explain their proposals.
Paper copies of the proposals can be viewed at Moseley Community Development Trust, which is at the rear of Moseley Post Office, Alcester Road.
Electronic copies can be viewed on the Council website at www.birmingham.gov.uk/planningonline. The planning application number is
If you are unable to attend the public meeting, you can still make comments on the planning application by writing to David Wells, Birmingham City Council, Planning Management, 11th Floor, Alpha Tower, Suffolk Street, Queensway, Birmingham B1 1T, or by email to email@example.com . The closing date for comments is 1st April.
If you do e-mail in your comments, please feel free to copy your e-mail to Cllr Ernie Hendricks, Cllr Emily Cox and myself using the following e-mail addresses:
Cllr Martin Mullaney: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cllr Ernie Hendricks: email@example.com
Cllr Emily Cox: firstname.lastname@example.org
By doing this, we will ensure that you are updated on this planning application.