Councillor walkabout of Moseley (from my house in Southlands Road to Woodstock Road and back) – Tuesday 21st March 2006
Graffiti – Councillor Request mu01146 raised for item 1. Councillor Request mu01145 raised for item 2.
1) White wall of garage to the rear of 2 Queenswood Road needs painting over – covered in tags
2) several graffiti tags ‘UTS’ on wooden fence to the side of 1 Queenswood Road
Bin bags on pavement – Councillor Request mu01146 raised
3) Advance bin bag on grass verge in front of xxx Billesley Lane
4) Advanced bin bag in front of xxx Belle Walk Large domestic furniture items in front gardens – Councillor Request mu01146 raised
5) Mattress and sofa in front garden of 71 Church Road
Section 4 notice required on property to remove litter/rubbish that attracts rats or provides them with a place to nest – Councillor Request mu01146 raised
6) rotting rubbish in driveway of 104 Church road
Unnessary road signs
7) Yellow ‘Academy’ sign on lamp post on Billesley Lane, at its junction with Wake Green Road – this should have been removed on the 23rd February 2006 – chase up to letter to Councillor Request mu00979 issued
8) ‘New Road Layout Ahead’ on lamp post in front of 50 Wake Green Road – chase up to letter to Councillor Request mu00979 issued
9) yellow ‘Laing homes’ sign on lamp post in central pedestrian refuge in front of 5 Wake Green Road. – this should have been removed on the 23rd February 2006 – chase up to letter to Councillor Request mu00979 issued
Miscellaneous items Councillor Request mu01147 raised for items 10 to 14.
10) grass verge needs tidying up in front of 108 Billesley Lane. Tree was removed after being blown over in July Tornado – there is just a large dirt mound – needs flattening at the minimum.
11) grass verge needs repair in front of xxx Billesley Lane. Resident is using grass verge as a driveway to gain access to front garden. Grass verge is now a muddy quagmire.
12) Holly bush in front garden of xxx Church Road needs trimming back – it is obstructing the pavement at head height.
13) Collapse front wall obstructing the pavement in front of 8a Wake Green Road
14) grass verge in front of xxx and xxx School Road needs making good after lorries have driven over it to access building work at the above properties. Can the owners of the above properties be contacted and told to repair grass verge?
15) Does the new Academy housing estate have permission for the 8 foot high gate pillars on its Wake Green Road entrance – they look out of character. - Councillor Request mu01148 raised
16) water switch access cover missing in pavement across the road from 105 Woodstock Road - Councillor Request mu01149 raised
17) telephone box at the corner of Southlands Road and Billesley Lane has had a number of glass panes and metal glazing bars kicked out - Councillor Request mu01150 raised
18) fences to the rear of 4 and 6 Woodstock Road are still down after the July tornado – Focus Housing informed
19) fence to the side of 2 Woodstock Road is still down after the July tornado – Focus Housing informed
20) abandoned car in the rear garden of 2 Woodstock Road – Focus Housing informed
21) Accumulation of rubbish in the rear garden of 27 Church Road – Midland Area Housing informed
Martin Mullaney(0121) 689 4372